IT / ERP Support Projects
Support Services Advantages of UV Technocrats:
- 24 X 7 Techno-Functional ERP Application support / ERP User Help Desk
- Flexible and extended hours. The managed services team is available as per your specific support requirements including a 24 X 7 support catering to multiple time zones
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) as per the customer-specific requirements
- Reduced risk. A larger support team ensures that your system management is risk-free and person independent.
Focus internal resources on core business activities :
- Focus internal resources on core business activities without being distracted by routine systems management and user support issues
- Establish an Extended team to your internal IT team through a partnership model
- Fixed cost model. Managed services model provides you a fixed annual cost based on the defined services agreement
- Reduced cost through an offshore delivery model. No need to retain specialized teams.
Extensive knowledge base. Our experienced team of consultants from across multiple industry verticals :
Ensures that your organization benefits from the vast knowledge base UV Technocrats can assist you by taking over the complete operational support ownership. Offshore / Offsite ERP/IT support team is established as per the customer-specific demands. The offshore/offsite ERP/IT support team takes over the operational IT support in close collaboration with the customer’s IT team. This dedicated ERP/IT support team acts as an extended IT team of your organization and assists you in:
- Troubleshooting, Customizing
- day to day operational ERP end-user support
- functional updates / functional enhancements
- Development of new regulations as per statutory requirements
- end-user training/documentation
Extensive knowledge base. Our experienced team of consultants from across multiple industry verticals System monitoring and management :
Valuable ERP customer resources are consumed in the routine ERP system monitoring activities. We can assist you by taking over the routine ERP system monitoring activities such as
- Performance monitoring, Performance tuning
- Size analysis, Transport management
- User and security management
- Housekeeping jobs/operations Parameters for such monitoring activities are defined together with the customer depending on organization-specific requirements.
- Periodic reporting ensures that the entire activity is transparent. This allows our ERP customers to utilize their valuable resources for more critical operations.